So I have not had this come up with other artists and seeing that more and more people are being very interested in my OCs, I feel like I should address this topic in particular, especially once we get Promagnium back on regular updates and people become more invested in the story.
You MAY ship my OCs, however, there are some rules to be followed with doing so, why am I making rules? Because I know some people are gonna do this at some point and I want to make some rules so nothing goes out of hand. Like, there's certain things I don't want my characters doing. IDK y I'm making this but lots of people do stuff so I am doing it.
Rules with shipping my OCs:
1. If you're shipping one or more of my characters with one or more other characters, it is fine to do so.
2. You may also ship your characters with my characters if you wish to do so.
3.You may ship characters with characters they are not already in relationships with.
4. Please do not ship them in any way that goes outside their sexual and romantic orientation please (ex: Andy, a heteromantic asexual male being in a relationship with another male, that would be breaking this rule). Check for the characters ref sheet before asking me their sexual and romantic orientation. If you ask for a characters whose ref I know I have made and posted on here, it's most likely I'll be ignoring your question.
5. You may draw fanart or write fan fiction or whatever, just please keep it PG-13. Fluff is fine but no pornography or anything that can ruin a child's innocence.
6. If you do draw fan art or write a fan fiction, please remember to put in a description, comment, ect. That this ship is NOT cannon. That way you don't confuse any viewers.
7. YOU MAY NOT SHIP ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS WITH ANYONE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO YOU MAY NOT!!!
These guys are not allowed to be shipped with anyone unless I give a say so, and most of the time I will say no. I will give some exceptions for friends if its for a joke with fictional characters or whatever (except for Ruven cause he needs to tell me if that's alright), but other than that you may not ship it.
8. If I already have a character who is in a relationship cannonly with your character, the only rules that apply are rules 7 and 9. But only if its for that cannon ship, otherwise you have to follow the other rules.
9. remember to tell people who owns the character/s being shipped please.
Listening to: Memes